Saturday, July 25, 2015

What did you think of The Except...?

Good Morning from who needs sleep in Upper Darby!

I'm in the midst of typing and I realized that I had some questions and I'm looking for answers. As I've said before From Child to Man is not selling at anywhere near the rate it should for the views I get to my store.

The occasional sale or two versus 65 views per day over this first week of the book being on sale?

I'm trying to figure out why so many people don't mind GOING TO THE STORE, but they aren't making purchases at A THIRD OF THE RATE OF VIEWS? Not even a quarter of the rate.

So I got my first review from a customer who bought the book and NO DOUBT I'M DEFINITELY AMPED UP. BUT!? I'm still looking at that high view count on the daily, but low purchase rate.

Mind you!? It is only now sinking in THAT IT HAS ONLY BEEN ONE WEEK SINCE I PUT THE BOOK OUT THERE!? Man...? Feels like an eternity, seriously. And that's because I've been out of the self-employed business for a long time and even then!? Everything I used to do was strictly HAND'S-ON where I could SEE MY CUSTOMERS. They could SEE ME. And we could interact. But this internet-shit?

Not even gonna lie. I'm lookin at stats and there is certain shit that Weebly can't track. I can't see where my customers are coming from so I can GO THERE AND ADVERTISE. >_< Still waiting and hoping for a positive response from Zo Williams. But I realized now that I SHOULD HAVE ASKED ALL OF YOU WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THE EXCERPT FROM CHAPTER-1. So I can get a feel for what's what with some genuine feedback from here. More than enough people clicked on it and read it. If you DIDN'T? Click HERE to read it.

So what did YOU THINK OF THE EXCERPT?

No comments:

Post a Comment