Monday, July 20, 2015

The Proof is in the Pudding!

Good Evening from Upper Darby!

Sitting here listening to the very same TBA Episode I just posted Legal Aliens - Alton Maddox Interview.
And near the end of the episode when Dave calls in at the 1:33:58 mark and he starts talking to TBA about how "he needs to be more compassionate". TBA then begins to GO BACK AND FORTH with Dave where ULTIMATELY Dave ends up making an ass out of himself and the shit he says he can't actually follow-through with nor implement.

Both parts of that? Not being able to FOLLOW-THROUGH nor IMPLEMENT?
It got me to REALIZING THAT?
1) I said I was working on a book that I would publish.
2) I gave Excerpts and Updates.
I realize now I have no clue how many of you reading here honestly thought I was bullshitting. Because TBA made a good point that MOST BLACKMEN spend more time TALKING AND BULLSHITTING TO KEEP THE PERSON IN FRONT OF THEM. BUT THEY'RE NOT REALLY DOING ANYTHING BUT TALKING.

3) I've made sure to DETAIL MY BUSINESS-JOURNEY. My Sworn-Brother Art and I have REALLY experienced some EYE-OPENING SHIT! In regards to how Whites and White-Jews have the eCommerce game going. However HE HAS SAID numerous times over the last few weeks "AY!? The shit you have told me about you've been through or seen, YO!? This shit is JUST LIKE YOU SUSPECTED BASED ON SHIT THAT WAS GOING ON WHEN YOU WERE LIKE, 15-N-SHIT!" where he realized EXACTLY WHAT I'VE SAID BEFORE;

This is why Whites & White-Jews STAY TRYING TO KNOW WHAT WE'RE DOING AS BLACK PEOPLE! Because THEIR BUSINESS MODELS AND WAYS OF DOING THINGS LEAVE THEM OPEN TO BE EASILY!
EASILY REPLACED! 
Because they're fuckin rippin people off LEFT AND RIGHT!
But since WE'RE NOT FOCUSED AND DOING WHAT WE NEED TO BE DOING!?
WE CAN'T FUCKIN CAPITALIZE OFF THAT SHIT!

4) I then FINISHED THE BOOK! So I DID what I said I was gonna DO!
5) Opened a Vehicle to SELL THE BOOK! Janky or not! I've AT LEAST got a start-off point! To sell my books from! Once revenue picks up I can pick up THIS LOVELY LITTLE NUMBER!
This is a Heat Press Machine by Stahls. It'll cost me $655, but it'll ALLOW ME TO PUT THESE BABIES;
ON SHIRTS! I already know WHERE TO GET THE SHIRTS FROM IN BULK! GOOD. QUALITY. SHIRTS OF ALL TYPES! All it's about NOW is generating revenue and GETTING THE CAPITAL! Or? Finding some Black People who are serious and pitching to them to see if I can get SOME INVESTORS!

My point is that I set a goal, while letting you guys know what was what! And I've followed through. Hopefully I will get a good review of my book from Zo and he'll be interested in working with me. I'm also drawing up a business proposal that I'm going to pitch to Tariq Nasheed! I'm getting a VERY GOOD LESSON TOO, from My Own People and I know EXACTLY WHAT TO DO NEXT REGARDING THAT.
LATER!



No comments:

Post a Comment