Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Nazi-Cop Ray Tensing and the Overabundance of Lying to Murder Black People

You know?
There comes a point when you have to just stop kidding yourself. We have to stop kidding ourselves in regards to what is going on out here. It has been made crystal clear that the pattern is, as a Nazi-Cop or just a White Person in general or one of their Coon-Ass Nigger-Traitor Slaves. Just, provoke. If you can't provoke a Black Person, then just talk shit about them till they snap. Use your authority to hem them up. Then simply berate and bullshit until Your Black Target SNAPS! Then you simply unload your weapon while claiming YOU, the Provocateur, were the victim.

After you've killed whomever this Black Person was, then just scream really loudly that YOUR LIFE WAS IN DANGER. If you have a badge, scream into the badge "OH MY GOD HE'S DRAGGING ME DOWN THE STREET! I ALMOST GOT RUN OVER MAN!" then calmly turn off your dashcam and bodycam and then use the Fraternal Order of Nazi-Police to hide behind. All YOU HAVE TO DO, is claim that whomever the Black Person is that you've just killed? HAS THE STRENGTH OF A HUNDRED BLACK PEOPLE! And that's why you had to shot them in the face.

Now? Of course, good sense will tell you that IF WE DID HAVE THE STRENGTH OF A HUNDRED BLACK PEOPLE, in each one of us, well? You'd be dead. Let's just call a spade a spade. No White Person or Nazi-Cop would even WANT TO CHANCE IT, EVEN WITH A GUN! If EVERY BLACK PERSON, has the strength of A HUNDRED BLACK PEOPLE inside of them. You'd LITERALLY BE RIPPED TO NASTY, CHUNKY, BLOODY BODY-PIECES! If this lie was true, where AGAIN!? The WHITE STEREOTYPE is ALIVE AND BREATHING! Living a full, wonderful LIFE! Of;
Black People are bruteforce savages. And yes, I took brute force and made it one word, bruteforce. Because I can and I did.

The funny thing is that the stereotypes ABOUT US AS BLACK PEOPLE, actually APPLY MORE TO WHITE PEOPLE THAN US. Could I give you a pound-for-pound BREAKDOWN?! Yes I could. Will I?

No.
I will not.

All of this bullshit will stop, when we as Black People make it stop and guess what? Walking around chanting BLACK LIVES MATTER? HA! That's not gonna do shit. That's not gonna do shit. And thanks, but I already KNOW my life matters. Making it mean something comes from a CONCERTED EFFORT BY US AS BLACK PEOPLE TO GET TOGETHER WITH OTHER BLACK PEOPLE AND BEGIN TO BUILD TANGIBLE CONCRETE PRODUCTION ORIENTED RESULTS THAT IMPACT BEYOND SOCIAL BULLSHIT. Here is the article;


WATCH: Body cam video released in Sam DuBose shooting


WARNING: The video above may be too graphic for some viewers. Watch with discretion.
CINCINNATI - UC police officer Ray Tensing's body camera video clearly shows that he committed "murder" when he shot and killed an unarmed black motorist at a traffic stop, prosecutor Joe Deters said Wednesday.
The shocking video shows Tensing, standing outside the driver's door, with 43-year-old Sam DuBose at the wheel. The two men talk calmly and politely for about 90 seconds. Tensing repeatedy asks DuBose to produce a driver's license. DuBose says he has a license but he doesn't have it with him, and he apologizes.
"I just don't. I'm sorry. I'm just going to go in my house," DuBose says, with his car facing south on Rice Street in Mount Auburn.
"OK. Where do you stay at? Down here?" Tensing asks.
DuBose: "Right around the corner."
Tensing: "OK, as far as I can figure out if you have a license or not, go ahead and take your seat belt off."
Tensing pulls the door latch and opens the door a few inches.
DuBose pulls it closed with his left hand and uses his right hand to reach for the car key in the ignition.
 "I ain't even do nothing," DuBose says.
"Go ahead and take your seat belt off," Tensing says again.
DuBose turns the key and revs the engine, but the car doesn't move.
Tensing pulls his gun, shouts, "Stop! Stop!"  and shoots DuBose in the head - at point-blank range -  through the open window. 
The car jumps forward and rolls down the street about 100 yards until it runs into the curb and stops.
Tensing runs after the car and yells, "Shots fired! Shots fired!" into his radio.
Showing the video publicly for the first time, Deters called it an "asinine, senseless shooting" and announced that a grand jury had indicted Tensing for murder. Tensing turned himself in and UC fired him after the indictment.
Deters said the video refutes Tensing's claim that DuBose pulled away from the stop and dragged him with his car.
DuBose did "nothing violent" toward Tensing, Deters said, adding that the video shows Tensing falling because he had just shot DuBose.
"I think he (Tensing) lost his temper because Mr. DuBose would not get out of his car. He wasn't dragged. When you see it, you will not believe how quickly he pulled his gun and shot him in the head," Deters said at a 1 p.m. news conference.
"He was simply, slowly rolling away. That's it," Deters said.
"It was senseless. It didn't have to happen," Deters said, adding that Tensing should have never stopped DuBose for not having a front license plate.
"It was a chicken-crap stop," Deters said.
According to the police incident report, Tensing said DuBose was dragging him with his car and Tensing feared he would be run over when he fired a single shot that killed DuBose. On the body cam video, you can hear Tensing say at least six times that he thought DuBose was going to run over him, four times that DuBose was dragging him and twice that Tensing got his hand or arm caught in DuBose's car:
Tensing: “I thought he was going to run me over.”
Other officer: “You OK?”
Tensing: "I’m good.”

Later, Tensing speaks to the dispatcher:
“Thirty-three, I’m not injured. I almost got ran over by the car. He took off on me. I discharged one round. Struck the male in the head.”

More Tensing on the video:

 “I just got tangled in the car. I thought I was going to get run over.”

"He just took off on me, man. I thought he was going to run me over.”
 “I think I’m OK. He was just dragging me. I thought I was going to get ran over. I was trying to stop him.”

“Ugh, I thought he was going to run me over. He was dragging me…Yeah, he took off on me. My hand was caught inside.”

“God, he was dragging me man … I’m good. I just got my hand and my arm caught inside.”

 “I think I’m good [no injuries]. I missed his tires, luckily. I was just getting [dragged] by him.”

Deters said he feels sorry for DuBose's family and he showed them the video first. WCPO's Ally Kraemer reported that DuBose's family arrived at the prosecutor's office at noon and and left shortly before the news conference.
Dreading what it might show, the community had braced itself for the video's release, especially after statements by two men who had seen it.
"It's not good, " Police Chief Jeffrey Blackwell declared Monday. On Tuesday, Tensing's attorney, Stew Mathews, said he expected an indictment based on his viewing
DuBose's family and supporters disputed the police report and demanded to see Tensing's video. WCPO and other media outlets  sued Deters to release the video, but Deters had refused, saying the video could taint the ongoing investigation.
All along, Deters said he would release the video after the grand jury saw it and decided whether or not

No comments:

Post a Comment