Monday, July 27, 2015

My Battle With Bullshitting White-Jewishwoman PART-1

Good Evening from Upper Darby!
So THIS IS WHAT I POSTED and THIS is what ultimately brings this White-Jewishwoman to my proverbial doorstep;
I figured you would see that this Nazi-Cop made sure to keep taking her OUT OF THE VIEW OF THE DASHCAM. He clearly shows that he knows what he is doing and makes it CLEAR he DOES NOT want whatever he is about to do, to be seen on his dashcam. I brought this up the very first time I saw the video and I've YET to hear any White and/or White-Jewish media-mediums come close to bringing this up. Hang in there sister! AND STAY SAFE!


When I typed my comment on Lashid4u's page? It was all about highlighting that it is impossible for any White or White-Jewish media-mediums to miss the fact that once Ms. Bland is taken out of her car, the Nazi-Cop immediately takes her OUT OF VIEW OF HIS DASHCAM. Why? Why would he do that and then, as the video continues and as Ms. Bland is harassed. Brian Encinia continuously takes her OUT OF VIEW OF THE DASHCAM. And every time he does this, he then CLAIMS MS. BLAND IS DOING SOMETHING TO PHYSICALLY ESCALATE THE SITUATION. But then any time she wanders BACK WITHIN DASHCAM-VIEW, WE NEVER SEE ANY OF THIS VIOLENT BEHAVIOR. Now? Whites and White-Jews sure do know how to pay attention WHEN THEY WANT TO. A Black Nazi-Cop doing this to a White American? This would be highlighted IMMEDIATELY. And it is because this is ONE OF THEIR OWN GETTING FUCKED UP. The real lesson of Ms. Bland's death is that WE DON'T OWN ANYTHING and because of that, Whites and White-Jews get to BASH OUR COLLECTIVE PSYCHOLOGICAL FACES IN, ON THE REGULAR.

Well? This is when the White-Jewish-Bitch comes in with this;
 Lashid4u 2 days ago
+Shawn Williams Thanks, love :)

+Shawn Williams White Jewish media? Oh please.

So Lashid4u thanks me for my post and she keeps going on about her business. But then the White-Jewish-Bitch comes out of left-field and then says what you see above. My first instinct when I saw that was "This is someone who is White-Jewish." so? I typed all of the previous things to give you some insight into how my own mind works, so? I clicked on the log-on name of this person and began to look around to determine how I should respond. This is also another reason why things did not work out between Myself and My Ex-Wife and Myself and My Former-Fiancee. Because both of them will only go through this kind of process of elimination when it is BENEFICIAL TO THEM AND THEM ALONE. Here? My first thought is that this White-Jewess has come running at me because SHE THINKS I AM SAYING WHITE-JEWS are covering up things. Which is NOT what my comment is about. My comment is about the fact that WHITE-JEWISH MEDIA-MEDIUMS HAVE MISSED THE DASHCAM-ISSUE BECAUSE THEY DON'T ACTUALLY GIVE A FUCK. So they're being SLOPPY, because it's just ANOTHER DAY AND IT'S NOT ONE OF THEIR OWN. It also IS NOT SOME NIGGER WHO IS PAYING THEM A SHITLOAD OF MONEY, SO?

They really don't have a DOG in this fight. It's news worthy. Will get ratings. Sell some this, that and the other. But White-Jews know already, shit is happening to us, BECAUSE WE ARE STUPID. We have Black People who DON'T WANT TO GIVE UP THEIR INDIVIDUAL FUCKED UP WAYS OF DOING THINGS, like 50 Cent. Who said GOD'S AND MEN WAS JUST A MOVIE AND THEN PROCEEDED TO SHIT ON US AND BLACKWOMEN IN PARTICULAR. And then? Shit went SOUTH with AT&T and NOW HE IS TALKING ABOUT THEY'RE RACIST AND COME ON BLACK PEOPLE HELP ME OUT!

Thankfully, no Black People responded to this NIGGER-TRAITOR AND NOTE!? Again!? The White and White-Jewish Media-Mediums DID NOT REPORT THAT BLACKS IGNORED HIS CALL TO ARMS BECAUSE HE SHITTED ON US. This is where not having our own shit is the main reason why we're where we are at. With NO MASS MEDIA-MEDIUMS, THEN WE CAN'T EFFECTIVELY COMMUNICATE AND COORDINATE WITH EACH OTHER. This is another reason why we're not as EFFECTIVE AS WE SHOULD AND CAN BE. Now? In regards to this White-Jewishwoman? This is what I said, after I'd decided that ENGAGING HER would be WORTH IT TO ME TO SEE WHAT SHE DOES AND WHY. So I'm not just responding to respond. I am RESPONDING BECAUSE I WANT TO STUDY HER REACTION, NO MATTER HOW SHORT THIS MAY OR MAY NOT BE OR HOW LIMITED HER RESPONSE MAY OR MAY NOT BE. I WANT INFORMATION FROM HER. BASED ON HER OWN INTERPRETATIONS OF WHAT SHE THOUGHT I MEANT AND NOTE;

She did not come up onto Lashid4u's comment section for this video and ASK ME;
Hey Shawn Williams, what do you mean by, insert my words here.
She COULD HAVE DONE THAT. But she ran in AUTOMATICALLY ATTACKING and then saying something that is CHILDISH AS SHIT. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT WHITE-JEWS ARE HEAVILY INVOLVED IN THE MEDIA. So part of her OPENING MOVE already has shown me, something isn't right with this bitch. And once I clicked her profile and looked around I could see why. Nonetheless, that doesn't make it any less wrong for her to come at me with something that EVERYONE KNOWS. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT WHITE-JEWS ARE HEAVILY INVOLVED IN AND CONTROL MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF THE MEDIA-N-ENTERTAINMENT AND ALL OF ITS MEDIUMS. So I responded like this, knowing already she was going to give me a bullshit excuse as a reply. But I didn't care about that, because I had already decided on what I was going to do and why. I'll get into that in the last post in Part-2....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment