Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Cassidy vs. Dizaster RAP BATTLE!

Good Morning from Upper Darby!

I know I'm SUPPOSED TO BE SHOWERING, but? You know me. Something catches my eye and I check it out right quick. When I put up Cannibus's video in the previous post? I haven't really been CONNECTED to what's going on in Rap or Hip-Hop now. And remember that Rap is ONE PART of Hip-Hop. So? While I'm putting together the Workout-post below THIS ONE? I saw the fact that people were talking about how Cannibus, who is a, he is an UNGODLY TALENTED RAPPER. But because he wouldn't sellout and bow down, he never had that White-money success that many rappers look for today.

EPMD talked about it in this song, the Crossover;
But I saw this video on the sidebar of my youtube videos and they were talking about how some guy named Dizaster "beat Cannibus" in a battle and I was like, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I remember hearing about this bullshit years ago. But I never paid it any mind, so? From seeing that youtube headline I decided to take a look and see what was going on and I came across a "Rap Battle" between this Dizaster-Dude and Philadelphia-Rapper Cassidy.

So I sit down and start watching this and this Dizaster-Dude has a few good lines, but then when Cassidy comes back at him? He just undresses the guy and I'm like "Well? That's that for that. Battles over." but then shit KEEPS GOING!? And I'm like, no. That now how fuckin Rap Battles worked, what the fuck is this shit!? So I'm gonna POST THIS, just because. Cassidy? The reason why he was able to end the Battle was because he simply POINTED OUT HOW SHITTY DIZASTER'S WHOLE STYLE IS AND THEN IMITATED HIS STYLE WHILE DISSING HIM AND ACTIN ALL ANGRY-N-CRAZY TO THE POINT THAT THE CROWD FUCKIN ERUPTED AND THEY HAD TO STOP!

Yo? When the fuckin MC has to fuckin STOP! Cuz the crowd is fuckin FREAKIN OUT OVER WHAT HE JUST FUCKIN SAID, BATTLE. IS. FUCKIN OVER PEOPLE! THE BATTLE IS OVER! But this Whitewashed, COMMERCIALIZED CRAP!? I mean when Cassidy was like "You ran with a crew called CRACK CITY...? Yet you never sold ANY CRACK IN YOUR CITY?" THAT'S IT! SHIT IS OVER. You're a fuckin FRAUD! And everybody was like O_O DAMN WHY YOU OUT HIM LIKE THAT!?

But the reality is that based on the way shit turned in Rap, the first and fastest way TO LOSE ANY BATTLE IS TALKING ABOUT SHIT YOU NEVER DID AND DON'T DO! Cassidy also OUTED THAT THIS DUDE WAS BORN INTO A RICH FAMILY BUT TALK LIKE HE GREW UP STRUGGLIN TO EAT!
-_-
C'mon man, c'mon.
That shit has ALWAYS FUCKIN ANNOYED ME.
Muthafucka's need to be GRATEFUL when they come from a family where they DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT HOW ARE WE GONNA EAT? WHERE ARE WE GONNA SLEEP? ARE WE GONNA MAKE THE FUCKIN BILLS ON TIME? ARE WE GONNA LOSE THE HOUSE, APARTMENT, ETC!

I never understood that "I wanna be hard shit and go through the 'Ghetto-Black Experience" and shit. Meanwhile the fuckin Non-Black Person wouldn't know a ghetto unless it was a can of spaghetti-o! Fuck outta here with that Black Safari-bullshit. So I figure since I saw that silly-shit, FUCK IT! I'ma let ya'll see that shit too so your eyes can burn like mine are doing. And? Look? The dude Dizaster? He seems like he's actual all right. And him and Cassidy they did all that mean-muggin and shit but I'm just like? The art form has been watered down and Whitewashed enough. Then their BATTLE RAPS ARE PRE-WRITTEN. Which is also NOT HOW RAP BATTLES WERE FOUGHT! So I see NOW why the Lyrical-side of Rapping IS GONE. Because ACTUAL FREESTYLING IS GONE. You're supposed to BATTLE OFF THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD. Not from shit you memorized and wrote out already.


No comments:

Post a Comment